Thursday, June 26, 2014

Vision...

Yesterday I attended a vision board workshop. It took me three attempts to complete this workshop and finally on the fourth try, I was able to complete it. And I must say, it was worth it. Yes, I've heard of people making vision boards and posting them, however, until I finally sat  down and began to flip through magazines, pictures spoke to me. It wasn't just the material things. At times, the words popped off of the page as though they were printed specifically for me.


I'd encourage everyone to create their own vision board. There's one thing to have the thoughts and ideas in your head and there's another to have it vividly in front of you. When I awoke this morning, I smiled as I looked at my vision board. The future for me looks bright. It's not always about how you're going to achieve it, it's about first being comfortable and courageous placing the idea out for all to see.

Today a co-worker of mine couldn't stop smiling or talking about the experience of creating a vision board. What is your vision for yourself? Where do you envision yourself? Dream beyond what society says is "normal" and "attainable".

1 comment:

  1. I also attended a workshop and am going to post my board, too. I've already taken steps to put my plan into action. My vision is crystal clear (smile).

    ReplyDelete